Every year, Atlantic Vacation Homes has the wonderful experience of getting to know our first-time guests and welcoming back our returning guests. Part of the joy of the travel season is getting to experience the wonders of Cape Ann through their eyes. Sharing our love for the area is part of what makes our job special!
To that end, we get great satisfaction from hearing all about how much guests enjoyed themselves on Cape Ann and at our vacation rental properties. We have found that certain amenities and features are mentioned again and again in our reviews. Here are the top six things guests loved about their Cape Ann vacations with Atlantic Vacation Homes.
1. Being Able to Rent a Vacation Home So Close to the Ocean
- "Incredible location with ocean views, short walk to beaches, easy access to shopping and food. Well maintained property with great little touches.The whole family was impressed with this home." (Granite Pier)
- "There were beaches nearby, the ocean just down the street with tide pools, fishing, and a rocky coast for exploration." (Ships Bell House)
- "We have been staying at Long Beach House for over 5yrs. We love being so close to the beach and the cottage has everything you need to relax and have fun."
- "We were very happy with the cottage, which is rustic, but clean, charming and comfortable with everything we needed and beautiful water views. The deck overlooking the water is spectacular." (Happy Days Cottage)
Water view of the Atlantic Ocean from Granite Pier.
2. Travelers Love Having the Amenities of Home
- "We had a great time at the rental. It was clean, uncluttered with modern furnishings. The kitchen had more than enough glassware and plates, while still having plastic plates for the kids. The grill worked great." (Family Tides)
- "The house had an open flair but felt very comfy. It came with all the amenities needed for a perfect vacation especially a beautiful wrap around deck for coffee in the morning and wine in the afternoon." (Sea Fox House)
- "Our experience was the best from the time we arrived until we left. We felt we were in our own home. Everything anyone could possibly need to run a home was provided. Lots of hot water, to w and d, to utensils and most of all a wonderful porch where we had breakfast each day." (Happy Days Cottage)
- "Two Beaches Cottage is a lovely property and was the perfect location to host a reunion for my family. The cottage kitchen is well equipped for preparing and enjoying meals. The living room, sunroom, front and back deck areas, in home washer/dryer, and bbq & yard are all wonderful features. We appreciated the beach chairs and beach towels."
Family Tides offers great amenities and plenty of space for vacationing families.
3. Staying Together as a Family is Priceless
- "We stayed for a weeks vacation with our oldest son, daughter in law and 2 grandsons and had a wonderful stay. The location on a dead end street in a quiet neighborhood was ideal for a family vacation." (Ships Bell House)
- "Long Beach House is a casual house, just perfect for large families. It was comfortable for seven children-some of them young adults and for the parents and grandmother. It is a very short walk to the beach, where the children loved the waves and the tide pools with crabs."
Ships Bell House is a comfortable family home with stunning water views.
4. Cape Ann is an Amazing Setting for a Spectacular Vacation
- "The view is breathtaking and it has one of the most beautiful sunset that we have ever seen." (Clamshell Landing)
- "The house is a few steps from a sandy beach, and has amazing views - you can see the ocean and the marshes behind the dunes. Amazing sunsets and sunrises!" (Captain's Cottage)
- "We LOVED the house with the beautiful porches surrounding the home. The views and sunsets are spectacular!" (Annisquam Singing Pines)
5. Finding a "Home Away From Home" to Return to Again and Again is a Joy
- "Six years in a row....the last 3 years were each for two weeks. Seventh year is coming up in 2019...again for two weeks. What else can I say." (Seaside House)
- "This was our third year at Sunrise on the Cove and remains as one of our favorite locations for a peaceful, beautiful vacation."
- "This was my 5th year at this rental. I love the place and location." (Garden by the Sea)
See for yourself what our guests love about Garden by the Sea and other Atlantic Vacation Homes properties.
6. Guests Appreciate Our Highly Professional Staff
- "The property and managers surpassed our expectations. We would definitely book again."
- "Prior to our arrival, we communicated a couple times with AVH, and the staff there were always very helpful with information about this specific property as well as local knowledge of the area."
- "The rental agent provided excellent customer service when we called to ask questions. We will definitely return."
- "Atlantic Vacation Homes employees are very professional and always helpful."
- " Rental company was extremely helpful, answered our questions, even gave great advice on the best way to take public transportation to Boston."
- " I appreciated dealing with an actual rental agent not just a website that says someone owns a property."
- "I have been renting vacation homes for seven years and this one was by far the best experience ever. From the home itself to the rental agents everything was first class and I would rent it again and deal with the people at AVH who were very helpful and professional."
- "Atlantic Vacation Homes was incredible to rent through. Their prompt response to our questions made the booking process seamless and the app allowed us to have any information we may have needed right from our phones."
|||Atlantic Vacation Homes is the premier vacation home rental & real estate company on Boston's North Shore, with over 30 years of creating dream vacations for our guests. Situated a little more than a half-hour’s drive from downtown Boston, the North Shore is the ideal spot for an east coast vacation. We specialize in coastal vacation rentals for families, large groups, and anyone else who wants a beach vacation in Massachusetts.|