Planning a vacation can be stressful enough when everything goes right. Trip insurance keeps you from losing your vacation rental investment if you need to cancel for a covered reason. Consider the following common scenarios:
- What if you or a traveling companion get sick or injured before you can take your trip?
- What if your trip cut is short due to injury or illness?
- What if there is a delay in getting to your destination due to adverse weather or a natural disaster?
- What if during your trip you need to replace eyeglasses or medications?
- What if your luggage is delayed or lost?
- What if you need identity theft resolution assistance?
Trip insurance can protect you and your family from expenses you may incur due to illness, injuries, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances.
For your convenience and protection, we are partnered with Generali Global Assistance (Generali). Generali's Travel Insurance Plan offers Trip Cancellation coverage, Trip Interruption coverage, and other benefits, such as relates to Travel and Baggage Delays, Emergency Assistance, Identity Theft Resolution Services, and Concierge services. Download a plan overview.
Full details of the plan are available by calling Generali Global Assistance Travel Protection at 866-999-4018 or by visiting the Generali website: https://www.generalitravelinsurance.com/retrieve-policy.html. Enter group plan code G-330CSA. This Generali plan is available to all guests except those residing in the Canadian Province of Quebec.
You may purchase the trip insurance anytime before your final payment is due for your vacation rental; we recommended that it be paid at the time of the initial payment. We are not able to accept payment on a trip insurance policy after the rental balance is paid.