What does my rented vacation home provide?
Since all Atlantic Vacation Homes rental properties are homes, and not hotel rooms, they are fully furnished, and include a living room, kitchen, and bedrooms and bathrooms as described on each property detail page.
- The kitchen includes cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishcloths, potholders, flatware, dishware, and glassware. Standard appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, toaster, and coffee maker. Some properties are equipped with additional items; please refer to the full amenity list for your specific property. If you require specialty items, such as kitchen scales or food processors, it is best to bring your own.
- Bed linens and bath linens (bath towels, hand towels and face cloths) are provided in accordance with the advertised maximum occupancy of the property. Beds will be made with linens, pillows, blankets, and bedspreads prior to your arrival, with the exception of trundles, top bunks, futons, and sleep sofas.
- The property includes basic housekeeping supplies, such as brooms and dustpans.
- Many (but not all) properties have a landline for local calls. Please refer to the full amenity list for your specific property.
- Air conditioning, TVs, DVD players, porch furniture, grills, docks, recreational games and equipment, and other amenities are furnished as a courtesy by the homeowner and are not guaranteed. Please refer to the full amenity list for your specific property for details.
Guests will also receive a Welcome Kit. The Welcome Kit gets you started on your vacation by providing a few additional necessities, such as:
- One mini bottle of dish soap
- One single-use dishwasher detergent packet or pod
- One kitchen sponge
- One laundry detergent packet or pod
- One trash bag
In addition, the complimentary items below are provided as a convenience for when you first arrive. Additional supplies will be the responsibility of the guest.
- One full roll of toilet paper per bathroom
- One box of tissues per bathroom
- Travel-sized bars of soap in each bathroom
- One full roll of paper towels in the kitchen
Are there any other amenities or services available?
- Atlantic Vacation Homes has kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available to rent! Check our watercraft rental page for details.
- There are also a number of other packages or add-ons available, such as grocery delivery, a romance package, and discounted whale watch tickets.
What do I need to bring?
- Summer 2022: Masks or other face coverings, as per current state and local regulations.
- Summer 2022: Please bring your own beach towels.
- You must provide your own clothing, bathing suits, shoes, etc.
- Personal toiletries and grooming appliances
- Paper goods and hand soap if any is needed beyond what is supplied at the beginning of your stay.
- Kitchen items such as plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and groceries.
- Pantry items such as salt, pepper, flour, coffee, or spices.
- Beach equipment (chairs, boogie boards, snorkels). Note: Some homes include beach chairs or other equipment for guest use. Check the individual property’s page on this web site for the full list of amenities.