Atlantic Vacation Homes, located in Gloucester, MA, is the premier vacation rental company north of Boston. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our guests and homeowners, providing high-quality accommodations, professional property management and excellent customer service. Our currently available employment opportunities are listed below.
When we hire, we seek energetic team players with integrity, professionalism and motivation who can contribute to our success and growth. To apply for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
In principle and practice, Atlantic Vacation Homes believes in the value of diversity, equity and inclusion. Read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
Current Job Openings
- Full Time Maintenance Technician – Vacation Rentals
- Seasonal Property Inspectors – Vacation Rentals Hiring for Summer 2024
- Perform property maintenance tasks as they occur, including: Small home repairs, basic fixes of appliances and plumbing, window screen repair, touch-up painting, resolving TV and Internet related issues
- Triage and assess issues to determine if they can be done in-house or require a licensed professional
- Schedule and coordinate professional vendors as needed
- Schedule and perform annual/routine scheduled maintenance at homes
- Assist in preparing properties to a ready-for-occupancy condition
- Pick up trash and recycling from properties
- Deliver and/or pick up linens from rental properties
- Perform on-call emergency service as needed
- Track and submit detailed work orders for all tasks completed
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests during occupancy
- Perform small or routine office maintenance tasks as needed
- Oversee vehicle and equipment maintenance and care – schedule inspections, cleaning, and oil changes
- Represent Atlantic Vacation Homes in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours; must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays
- Personal knowledge of the communities in which our homes are located
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license. Copies of license, car registration, and proof of insurance will be required upon hire
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team player
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 or more years’ property management or handyman experience
- Professional licensing or extensive experience in a trade is a plus
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
- Plans and carries out timely arrival and departure inspections at vacation rental properties on turnover days (usually Fri, Sat or Sun).
- Follows AVH checklists to ensure that each property meets AVH standards and is guest-ready for each arrival.
- Coordinates with the Property Manager to communicate issues, problems, complaints, or necessary repairs in a timely fashion.
- Pick up or deliver linens to properties as needed for turnovers.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license. Copies of license, car registration, and proof of insurance will be required upon hire.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekend work is absolutely required.
- Personal knowledge of the communities in which our homes are located.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 or more years’ experience / hospitality industry a plus.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Products, mobile apps, email systems.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat).
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Full Time Maintenance Technician – Vacation Rentals
The Maintenance Technician will support the Property Operations department in ensuring the functional quality of a portfolio of managed rental properties in order to improve the overall in-home guest or tenant experience. The Maintenance Technician is a hands-on, customer-service-focused position that has three major areas of responsibility: handling service requests for minor repairs and improvements of properties, coordinating with vendors for more complicated property repairs, and performing office maintenance as needed.
Will include but not be limited to the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Seasonal Property Inspectors – Vacation Rentals
Atlantic Vacation Homes is seeking reliable and professional Vacation Rental Property Inspectors for the Summer 2024 season. The primary responsibility of the Property Inspector is to conduct examinations of vacation rental homes on turnover days to ensure that they meet Atlantic Vacation Homes’ standards for cleanliness and guest-readiness. Inspectors are required to work primarily weekends from June – September. Applicants must maintain a professional appearance, and a reliable vehicle for transportation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE