Cape Ann has one of the most beautiful coastlines in New England and is the perfect vacation destination any time of the year. Atlantic Vacation Homes is a full-service vacation rental company that is ready to assist you in creating your dream coastal getaway. Here are the top 10 reasons to book your next vacation with Atlantic Vacation Homes.
- Location, location, location – Cape Ann is breathtaking and makes for the perfect setting for an amazing beach vacation. From rocky shores to verdant marshlands, you will be surrounded by the beauty the area has to offer. So why NOT choose Cape Ann? Our vacation homes span Boston’s North Shore, including the towns of Gloucester, Rockport, Essex, and Beverly.
- Explore Cape Ann’s beaches – Cape Ann is home to many of the best east coast beaches to be found! You will be in awe from the variety of beautiful beaches to discover throughout the year.
- Fun things to do – There’s never a shortage of fun things to do on Cape Ann. We’ve got exciting festivals like St. Peter’s Fiesta and the Gloucester Schooner Festival, a vibrant arts scene, scenic drives, hiking and biking trails, and so much more! Cape Ann offers many activities and things to do that will make your family vacation exciting, fun, and memorable.
- An extraordinary selection of vacation homes – From beach house rentals and cottages to luxury retreats, we have the largest portfolio of coastal vacation rentals in the area. Atlantic Vacation Homes can accommodate all different types of vacation rental needs: family beach vacations, family reunions, pet-friendly rentals, wedding accommodations, budget-friendly getaways, and more.
- Outstanding amenities – Typical of New England, each of our homes have their own unique style and character, plus come with those little extras to make your stay comfortable, exceptional, and memorable. For instance, you can choose to play on the indoor squash court at Clamshell Landing, dip into the pool at Rockport Hideaway, lounge on the incredible multi-level deck at Strawberry Cove House, or swim off the dock at Annisquam Singing Pines.
- Great guest experiences – Atlantic Vacation Homes’ Vacation Nation concierge services offers a variety of fun family-friendly activities, from kayak and SUP rentals, whale watching tickets, yoga classes, personal chef services, discounted harbor cruises, and more.
- Local expertise and personal service – Every member of the Atlantic Vacation Homes team lives, works, and plays in the Cape Ann area. Our team uses this in-depth local knowledge to match the vacation property that best meets your needs.
- We love to make guests happy – We want you to have your best vacation ever, and we work hard to make sure that happens. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Read the reviews of recent guests, many of whom come back year after year.
- Everyone loves an upgrade – Vacation rentals are affordable! Staying in a vacation rental is one of the most cost-effective ways to travel. For a similar price, you can rent an entire house or condo instead of squeezing into hotel rooms for a week. This makes a huge difference, especially if you want to cook meals, do laundry, or just spread out and make yourself at home.
- Our Best Rates Guarantee – Listing sites like Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Expedia, VRBO and Homeaway charge you an additional service fees just for being a middleman. Stop paying third-party fees and save on your vacation rental when you book directly with Atlantic Vacation Homes. You will always get the best price available by contacting us through our branded website, atlanticvacationhomes.com or by calling our local Gloucester, MA office at (978) 290-4331 or toll-free at (855) 853-9143.
|||Atlantic Vacation Homes is the premier vacation home rental & real estate company on Boston's North Shore, with over 30 years of creating dream vacations for our guests. Situated a little more than a half-hour’s drive from downtown Boston, the North Shore is the ideal spot for an east coast vacation. We specialize in coastal vacation rentals for families, large groups, and anyone else who wants a beach vacation in Massachusetts.|