Are you as passionate about vacations as we are? We’re on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.
Atlantic Vacation Homes, located in Gloucester, MA, is the premier vacation rental company north of Boston. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our guests and homeowners, providing high-quality accommodations, professional property management and excellent customer service.
When we hire, we seek energetic team players with integrity, professionalism and motivation who can contribute to our success and growth. To apply for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
GUEST EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
The Guest Experience Specialist’s primary responsibility is to capture as many reservations as possible by utilizing effective selling techniques. This position books guest reservations, assists with guest relations, provides customer service, schedules services and performs other duties to ensure that guests are rewarded with an exceptional experience. In this position strong communication and telephone skills are essential including: a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to "project" oneself over the phone. This position is paid a base salary plus incentives (which start after 90 days of full-time employment).
- Sales Skills – Establishes rapport and trust while identifying needs of others
- Customer Focus – Ability to anticipate, discover, understand and meet the needs of customers
- Strong Interpersonal Communication – Works well with others and resolves conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Attention to Detail – Successfully manages many small tasks / projects with an eye for details
- Flexibility –Is able to complete tasks in a changing environment
- Personal Energy – Exhibits passion for their work. Possesses a positive and upbeat attitude at all times
- Stress Management – Maintains focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure
- Initiative – Can work in a self-directed manner, using good judgment and driving toward shared goals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred
- 1-3 years business experience / hospitality industry a plus
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Products, email systems and understands data entry
- Ability to use arithmetic skills, calculator by touch to accurately complete work and calculations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekend work required
- Personal knowledge of the communities in which our homes are located, restaurants, shopping, and guest resources.
Property Inspector - Vacation Rentals
Atlantic Vacation Homes is seeking reliable and professional part-time Vacation Rental Home Inspectors for the upcoming vacation season. The primary responsibility of the Vacation Rental Inspector is to conduct examinations of properties in accordance with approved housekeeping checklists to ensure that the properties meet Atlantic Vacation Homes’ standards for cleanliness and guest-readiness.
Inspectors are required to work weekends from June - August. Applicants must maintain a professional appearance, and a reliable vehicle for transportation.
- Plans and carries out timely inspection checks between 10-3:00 on check-out days (usually Fri, Sat or Sun), making sure assigned houses are clean and prepared for incoming guests;
- Manages arrival and departure schedules for each assigned house;
- Follows AVH checklists and understands the responsibilities of the housecleaners;
- Ensures that each house meets AVH standards and is "renter-ready" for guest arrival;
- Coordinates with Property Manager, communicates and reports in a timely fashion any property-specific issues, problems, complaints, or necessary repairs as reported by tenants, cleaners, etc.